How do you see conflict?
3 people | Breakout room | 20 minutes
Pair up in groups of three. Assign roles: listener, interviewer, interviewee.
Use the questions below to reflect and learn from each other about ways you deal with conflict. Change roles for one more round of interviews.
- What is your typical response to conflict?
- What is your greatest strength when dealing with conflict?
- If you could change one thing about the way you deal with conflict, what would it be? Why?
- In what ways have you seen a benefit from conflict?
- What is the most important outcome of a conflict?